sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Fight ferociously!

You are like a brand new ferrari ready to race and take the checker flag everyday, always willing to race against any car at any track, any day, anytime. Not afraid to succeed, not at all, and focused only in winning. Loving life, loving nature, loving women, loving family and loving friends! You are always looking at the bigger picture and being a good guy.

Yet, you got that demon inside of you that only meds can kill. This is the real race. You need to win this one before you can undertake all others. I have seen it before, and it hurts just the same when it happens to people we love.

The Doc says you will overcome it, but fight as tough as you are. Tag me in if you feel tired at any time. I am present and I will fight my part just as hard. Just make me a sign and I will be there in less than you imagine.

You know things will always go well with good people like you. Things will fall into the proper places and this experience will be like training camp for bigger accomplishments and rewards.

You are a good friend so do not blame me or others for wanting to help and be there for you. You love to read, so distract yourself this way. I will send you some books to take advantage of this break. I will see you soon, probably next month.

God bless you, warm regards!

No hay comentarios: