lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

I will Always Stand By You!

When I look into your eyes
I see now the light dimmer
My heart breaks into pieces
And I feel impotent
since there is nothing I can do
to make them shine just as before. 

It is painful to see you today
not as strong and enlightening
as you used to be.
So every time I get a chance
I will hug and tell you
how much I love you.

I miss our days at the beach
I miss going to the club and having drinks
I miss playing golf and losing always
I miss all those happy moments we shared.

You are my hero
You are my mentor
I look up to you
You are humble, decent and an Angel.

I pray each day
I hope it is just a temporary phase
I want to hear you laugh
I want you to be happy and have fun

I miss the older days
I cherish every moment we are together
It is so easy to hug and give you a kiss
Because Dad I will always love you.

And I will always stand right next to you.

No hay comentarios: